Wednesday 21 December 2011

i have a thing for... ROUND, FLUFFY, CUTE, INNOCENT & SOFT

Thakoon Pre-fall 2012


not only that the colours of this collection are my personal fav... they reminded me of... my cat - FATTY!!!

to those who don't know i will be off to Europe for 2 weeks from tomorrow. so hopefully, i will bring back the best of the end of 2011 from the other side of the world to you in the second week of Jan next year. i think i won't be able to stop taking pictures, i hope it won't be too cold so my fingers can stay on my hands!!

in this last post of 2011, i would like to introduce to you the love of my life, mr. fatty. he has something to say to you all and i have translated his words into human language as below.

here's to all fans of fatty... xoxo

 i am shy...
 but i care...
 i might be grumpy sometimes...
 but in fact i love your attention!!!
i might be lazy... zzzzz
 and zzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
 but i am always a learner too!!!
 i love walking on bare feet...
 but i am an even bigger shoe lover!!! (just like my mummy)
 i wish you...
 and you...
 and yo look at me, you!!!
merry christmas and a happy new year!!! high 5!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. U just made me miss him EVEN MORE >_<
    Have a GREAT CHRISTMAS! and can't wait till you are back next year!

    *hug to u... and *BIG HUG to fatty ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... Thanks!!! Hand letter will be prepared... Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Cheers to the hand letter!!!
    See you all in 2012! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. India hand letter other than curry pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute~~~
    You will be in europe? Which cities? It is not that cold this year (at least in where I live).

    ReplyDelete

What've you got to say about this post?